I’m going full speed into ice cream land. I have made ice cream several times a week for a few weeks now. It is HOT in the Northeast and ice cream is the only way to happiness right now. This is a delicious amaretto flavored vegan ice cream. For a change I decided to serve it over a toasted, buttered, toaster waffle, and topped it with chocolate sauce and finishing salt. YUM!
Amaretto ice cream
- 1 can (13.6oz) full fat coconut milk
- 3 TBL agave nectar
- 3 TBL amaretto liquor
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Whisk or blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Add to ice cream maker of your choice and freeze according manufactures directions.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer-happy container and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours before serving for the best texture.
- Serve over buttered toaster waffle and topped with chocolate sauce., or just in a bowl if that’s what you have.