Last minute Valentine’s Day plans? I’ve got you covered. This is a super simple recipe that uses common ingredients that can be found in any corner store. It only takes a few minutes to make, but tastes like you really though about it. You even make it in the vessel you are serving it in so only one dish. This is the perfect size for sharing with your special someone, or for eating yourself while you watch sappy movies and wonder why you don’t have a special someone.
Vegan One Bowl Chocolate Fudge Pudding Cake for Two (microwave version)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 TBL white sugar
- 2 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 3 TBL non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp sunflower seed or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 TBL packed brown sugar
- 1 TBL unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 TBL boiling water
- In ungreased cereal sized bowl, or large shallow mug, stir together flour, white sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix in milk, oil, and vanilla with a fork until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in the bottom of the bowl.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1 TBL cup cocoa. Pour boiling water over batter.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes until the cake is set and there is a fudgy looking pudding.
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes before digging in.
- Highly recommended that you serve with ice cream.